And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

20 Years to celebrate!!

Each year, I try to come up with some fancy words.  This year, I tried, but there are days that I don't even know my own name.  So, this was the post from 2020, 17 years of marriage and I believe that it still, on our 20th Wedding anniversary, still states my heart for how amazing my hubby is!!!!!!!!  

Growing up, I never had an example of what a man or loving husband should look like.  So, I had to turn to the Bible.  I'm so glad that I did because while I was talking to HIM (Jesus), he provided him (my hubby)!!

Please read the post from our 17th wedding anniversary so that you can see the amazing man after Christ that I'm blessed to call my husband, all by the grace of God!  Thank you, Jesus!!

I think it would also be cool if a bunch of you reached out to him to tell him how amazing he is & Happy 20th Anniversary!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment