And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 18, 2015

What a Difference a Day Makes...

As always, Praise Jesus Christ, first.  Princess has experienced her best month ever to date and never in our nearly 10 year journey has Princess experienced so few seizures.  It is getting nice to say it has been 20 days and only 1 seizure, or for the month of October she has only had 1 seizure.  Absolutely incredible!

Please continue to pray for her healing and Jesus' work in her life.  While we rejoice in the great news, we are also very quickly reminded that the days ahead will still be a long journey.  So while this month has been wonderful...really it has!  Just in the last 24 hours Princess has had 3 seizures.  A sobering reminder that we're not out of the woods, yet.

So thank you for staying in touch and thank you for continuing to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment