And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, April 13, 2012

FIRST Birthday!!


Our family likes to spread out birthday celebrations...so, we're making Miss P's last an extra couple of months.  Her first b-day was the end of January and we had a small family party right before we left for the Mayo Clinic.  Everything has been crazy since we got back from Mayo...so, here is her FIRST BIRTHDAY celebration!!!

On her birthday!!  Has it already been one year?

About to open her first present!!






The fam on Miss P's day!!!
Gamma, P, & Mommy.
Mommy & P

The whole fam (brothers included)!
P loves Miss C!!!
P with Mimi!!
I love Uncle L (the tickle man)!!
My Aunt Lina!!!
About to sing Happy B-day to our girl!!
Her b-day cupcake!
Little miss was very prim & proper.  She took one little bite at a time.
Not really a mess maker...!
Sharing with Mom.  Even though I'm an only child, I love to offer to share.
Finally, one messy bite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment