And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update

Sorry for not updating since Sunday, but thank you for all of your prayers!  It's been a rough week.

After having seven for the day before we left the ER, they allowed us to come home.  I had two more that night.  So, nine seizures on Sunday.  That was after the IV meds that usually do the trick.

*Monday-5 seizures
The home health nurse came over in hopes of giving me the IV meds, but they never arrived and so she gave me IV fluids.
*Tuesday-5 seizures
Started the IV meds and had three seizures after she gave me the IV meds.  Doesn't make sense.
*Wednesday-4 seizures
Started the IV meds in the morning, thinking that might help...not so much
*Thursday-It's 3p and I've already had three seizures.

We are praying for wisdom for the doc on the best direction to take from this point.  I "shouldn't" be having this many seizures with the treatment we are doing.


My labs are all coming back very weird, as well.


I will try later this evening to put a post of the fun that the Nanny and I had today...here's a hint: a bird flew into our window and got hurt.  B brought it inside so that we could nurse it back to health.  When the Nanny and I walked in to check on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment