And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nate Update from His Daddy

This update is from Tuesday:

"Please pray for Nate. After having an echocardiogram today, it has been determined that Nate has an infection at the end of the central line that goes into his heart and it is believed that he now has a heart infection. His heart rate and blood pressure are both high. This is very frustrating, please pray that the infection is cleared without any heart damage. We know God hears our prayers and we thank you for continuing to pray. We will know more in the morning after speaking to the oncologist, infectious disease, and cardiology. He also spiked a fever today and his mouth is very nasty with lesions in it all over.~ Wes"

No comments:

Post a Comment