And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

F-2 Reunion

Saturday night was also the 50th Reunion for B's outfit in the Corps. His outfit, F-2, is one of the oldest outfits still going strong! They had quite a few more buddies than you see in the picture, but only three were able to make it.

Here is S, B, & E. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002.




The Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2001 (WHOOP)!!


It was a special time. We got to meet men from the first Fish class ever in F-2. I would say there were at least 100+ people present. They took a picture of everyone, but we don't have a copy of that yet! I'll try to post it when we do....

No comments:

Post a Comment